Thursday, November 14, 2013

GRATITUDE

November is the month of remembering what we are thankful for all year.  Expressing an attitude of gratitude.  I’m going to join in.


I am thankful for fresh, strong, hot coffee first thing in the morning.  I love ending my day with a glass or two of red wine.  
Sunshine every day is something to appreciate.  Living in Maui for a year is a treasure I will never forget.  Getting to spend 30 years in Oregon (so far) has been fun (and damp).

I am grateful for becoming a mother (better late than never).  My daughter is my pride and joy.  Just one rung above my grandson!


And I am most thankful to have met and fallen for Mr. Ralph.  Who knew those 29 years would fly!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks. Today was a MUCH better day! Sure miss that guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The holidays will be that way...one day you think you're doing good, then the next day you're crying for no particular reason that you can figure out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the whole first year or two is that way. Let's hope I live through it ...

    ReplyDelete

CAUTION - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

This will be my last blog. My heart is not in it, I struggle to find topics and readership is half of what it used to be.  If I have a negat...