Friday, November 22, 2013

ODD or EVEN?

Now I know I have too much time on my hands.  And I worry too much.  Not like I needed any reminders of either.

The Maui house has a king size bed.  Now that there is only one sleeper (or tosser and turner), I was thinking maybe just one side of the bed would show wear and tear.  So now I do even days on "my" side of the bed and odd days on "his" side of the bed.  Do you think I should rotate and sleep right in the middle?  Maybe that could be for naps!?



Once this world problem was solved, I had to institute the same wear and tear system on the sofa.  This is a bit more work than the bedroom as I have to move the remote controls from one end table to the other.  And my laptop cord.  As well as the box of tissues (I don't want to the house to look like an "old lady" house with boxes of tissues on every level surface).

Whew.  No rest for the wicked.


3 comments:

  1. There's another solution. You're suppose to rotate your mattress two, three times a year anyway. Just do that, and continue sleeping on the side you want.

    I had to laugh at you saying boxes of tissue every where makes a house look like an old lady house. I have a lot of allergies so I have Kleenex boxes in every room. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we could just FLIP and rotate! Now everything comes with "pillow top."

    Ha ha ha about the tissues! I think dripping sinuses comes with age also! At least I don't think I have allergies ... just in the mornings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one of those pillow tops, too, and the store told me to rotate it and if you do, the top becomes the bottom and the right side becomes the left side...and that will wear the mattress sides evenly without you changing the side you sleep on.

    ReplyDelete

CAUTION - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

This will be my last blog. My heart is not in it, I struggle to find topics and readership is half of what it used to be.  If I have a negat...