Wednesday, November 6, 2013

HUMOR

During this sad emotional journey, I think it would be therapeutic for me to have more humor in my life.  I enjoy a good sense of humor.  I think I have one.  So maybe if I can add a little more to my life, it might just help me through.

Don't you just love the laughter of a child?  Who can be sad when listening to that?  I can't remember how I happened upon a YouTube video of a Dad (with the invented name of Arturo Trejo) interviewing his one year old son.  

Fortunately, he does lots of videos with his little son (now 4, I think).  I just rewatched the one year old interview and laughed out loud.  Again!  I need to put a reminder on my calendar to watch one.  He also has a Facebook page at Mr. Arturo Trejo.  What a hoot.

We oldsters also have a comedienne (or two) that tickle my fancy.  Have you ever watched Mary Maxwell?  I think she's in her early 70's.  She has the perfect dry delivery and chooses relevant (to me) topics.  Oh my goodness she can make me laugh.  You may also want to try Jeanne Robertson.  Comedy with a southern drawl.

OK.  I feel better now.  Time for a little Restaurant Impossible before I hit the hay.




1 comment:

  1. I love Restaurant Impossible, too. I don't know why. It's scary to think some of the restaurants he goes to can could be that bad/dirty.

    I didn't expect to read your blog and go home with homework, but it happened. I never heard of the people you mentioned so it will be fun finding them. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

CAUTION - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

This will be my last blog. My heart is not in it, I struggle to find topics and readership is half of what it used to be.  If I have a negat...