Wednesday, January 7, 2015

GIRLS WHO WEAR GLASSES ...

Girls who wear glasses never get passes!

Four eyes.  Blind girl.  Binocular face.  Oh those insults from the past.

Oh, I've tried contacts many times.  There have been so many advances in technology, so I always feel like giving them another try.  But my eyes are so sensitive it feels like a big chunk of rock in my eye.

So now I'm going to get a little wild with my specs.  I decided (again) to let my hair go grey so my face will need something so that I don't just fade away.  Make up is one good solution although I don't have a lot of patience so I need a ten minute regime.

I currently have three pairs .. dark grey frames, red frames and wire rimmed.  Yesterday I was at Costco ... 




I'm sure they might look a little better with a smile ... rather than a mug shot ...

Your vote???

12 comments:

  1. I love the second pair on your face and have been looking for some glasses like the first pair that are flashy and big. My idea is do get new lenses in my old frames (which I like) and get flashy new ones for the new prescription. I may need cataracts removed next spring when I see the doctor so who knows if I'll even need glasses after that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeh, I'm having left eye done next summer. But in the meantime ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the second pair, too. Your eyebrows show. Do these frames come in bright colors?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those were the only colors displayed. Have you seen Oprah lately .... HUGE dark glasses! Sally Jesse Raphael is BACK!

      Delete
  4. It's definitely the second pair, and I thought that before seeing everyone else's choice. They fit your face better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will get the purple .. may ALSO get something HUGE

      Delete
  5. Let's go to Sephora and get your a makeup routine--one for everyday and one for "special".

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see that whatever glasses you choose, they will fit you perfectly. Contact lenses are convenient and very fashionable, but they pose a risk of damaging our eyes. Anyway, if you ask me, I would definitely pick the third one; although it's still for you to decide. So, I'm wondering what pair did you end up choosing. Hahaha! In any way, thanks for sharing that! I wish you all the best!

    Doris Gibbs @ Moody Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, it’s all right. Some people are better suited to contact lenses, while some are better off with glasses. It is about what works best for you, and what would be the most comfortable glasses for you to use in long term. I do like your options, though; bigger lenses match the shape of your face nicely. Thanks for sharing!

    Lucius Calhoun @ Bolton Vision Centre

    ReplyDelete

CAUTION - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

This will be my last blog. My heart is not in it, I struggle to find topics and readership is half of what it used to be.  If I have a negat...