Wednesday, January 21, 2015

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Bank of America, are you kidding me?

Remember almost two years ago when BofA shut down my Hawaiian Air credit card?  Without notice, locked me out of my online abilities.  I couldn't get Hawaiian Air to refund dead Mr. Ralph's airline ticket because they could ONLY return the money on the same card that paid.  Grrr.
Fortunately, I filled out an Alaska Air VISA application and now have enough miles to make a round trip First Class trip from Portland to Maui.  I'm pretty sure now I am going to cut up that credit card.

I just got an email saying they were sending me a NEW card (to Portland) as their system has been compromised.  This is the FOURTH time this has happened.  My online payment programs use this card for everything ... hence all the miles.  Car insurance.  Amazon.  Internet.  Home insurance.  Health insurance. And so many more that I don't even remember until the next time I try to use it.


Maybe my credit union will let me have a small limit VISA for places that do not accept American Express.  Or maybe I'm just going cash.

Are you kidding me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

CAUTION - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

This will be my last blog. My heart is not in it, I struggle to find topics and readership is half of what it used to be.  If I have a negat...