Friday, February 13, 2015

FRIDAY the 13th

Fortunately, I am not superstitious (much).  We have a Kona storm here and I have guests arriving tonight.  It's hard to show off our 81 beaches in the rain ....

Sorry I missed a few days of blogging ... been trying to learn how to work on a website and having a conference call meeting with my Village People in Portland (ha ha).  There is so much to be done.  I put at least 30 hours a week into this and all five of us on the Leadership Committee are feeling pretty used up.  We need to find a way to have more people take charge of something!  Lots of people want their name on the "list" but that's about all they do.  Receive and probably don't even read a monthly email.

Two Villages in the Portland area are opening towards the end of the year.  I'm going to attend their planning meetings when I am in town.  We have had some leadership turnaround at the Hub level so things are just bogged down.

Want to help me feel better?  Please "like" the Three Rivers Village Facebook page!  My goal is to have 100 likes before the March meeting!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing that you can be living in on place and conduct business via the internet in another! You'll get the cliches worked out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is why the Internet was invented. So people could converse back and forth at a faster rate than snail mail or telephone or FAX. You will do a great job, I know you will.

    ReplyDelete

CAUTION - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

This will be my last blog. My heart is not in it, I struggle to find topics and readership is half of what it used to be.  If I have a negat...