Wednesday, February 4, 2015

GRIEF, AWKWARD GRIEF


We have a rainy, stormy day in Paradise today.  Yet it is still beautiful.  And warm.  My friend, neighbor and photographer took this photo on her morning walk.  Thanks Mieko!

Grey all day and constant light rain starting right after lunch.  Which just suited my mood.  Another tearful day.  Thankfully, it was a brief light cry then back to business.  It reminded me of another way to cheer up myself. 



Cooking!  I made, for the first time, hot and sour soup!  It was delicious, quick and easy.  Perfect comfort food in Maui.


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo! Hang in there, the grief tide changes quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miserable isn't it? Sometimes I don't even know the reason--eyes start to sting and then tears start their downward crawl. I figure it's a good way to clean out our eyes and give moisture to our face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always feel better. Mostly my eyes ... but now that I know my face is being moisturized ... whoo hoo!

      Delete

CAUTION - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

This will be my last blog. My heart is not in it, I struggle to find topics and readership is half of what it used to be.  If I have a negat...