Monday, December 29, 2014

THE CHRISTMAS COLD

The main reason I fell behind in blogging is this wicked cold.


I am so tired and stuffy and crabby, I locked myself in my room yesterday.  All day.  The kids brought in food and liquids but that's it.  I do feel a bit better.  I don't think I caught it from my neighbor's dinner party.  Most likely from being trapped on an airplane with lots of coughing people and a small air supply, twice during the past two weeks.

Hard to believe I'm heading to Maui on Wednesday morning!  I'm gonna miss all of this happy chaos ... but just for a short time.  I'm flying back for Deacon's first birthday (March 5).  Then returning to Maui until May.

Back to bed for me .....

4 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon and will have a good flight to Maui. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry this hit you now. Hope your flight to Maui is simple, not too exhausting. Rest, rest, rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll get better the minute you hit the beach!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel better soon. You're probably right about where you caught it. Safe trip.

    Love the picture up there... Ha! Bella

    ReplyDelete

CAUTION - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

This will be my last blog. My heart is not in it, I struggle to find topics and readership is half of what it used to be.  If I have a negat...