Friday, December 5, 2014

AS OF TODAY, NINE MONTHS OF BLISS

Wow.  Another mile marker this week.  Sheer bliss.


Deacon Lee Booth is officially nine months old today!  Happy fun little baby with his own distinct personality.  He is eating people food but still getting all his nutrition from Mother's Milk.  Kate exclusively pumps for bottle feeding (because he was a lazy latcher!) and any excess is frozen for the future.  They even bought a small freezer just for milk!  He probably has enough to last until college!

We've been practicing using FaceTime so he will see me and hear me once a week while I am away.  It does my little old heart good to see him light up when he hears my voice!

If only Poppa was here ....



6 comments:

  1. FaceTime sure makes the distance so much easier to handle in this modern age, doesn't it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ... I'm just smitten. Thank goodness for technology!

      Delete
  2. Isn't it the best when they get excited to see you or hear you. They bring so much joy.

    ReplyDelete

CAUTION - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

This will be my last blog. My heart is not in it, I struggle to find topics and readership is half of what it used to be.  If I have a negat...