Tuesday, December 9, 2014

BLOGGING FROM 30,000 FEET

I'm in the air about an hour from my first stop (Dallas) on my journey to the midwest.  Internet from an airplane!

Business people use this service because their company will pay for it.  I decided to splurge just to try it out.  A hi tech Gramma!!!  $20 well invested just for the sheer fun of it!

I land tonight about 9:30 pm Louisville time.  I hate to make people pick me up at the airport that late but it was a great fare and I know my sister will take a nap when she gets old.  Thanks, Janet!

Nothing new to report!  Deacon weighed in at 22 lbs and mesures 31 inches long...at 9 months.  He is so curious about everything within his sight.  He's less cautious than Braeden was at that age ... so he has a few bruises here and there.

More from Kentucky, Alabama and Ohio!


1 comment:

  1. Picking you up at that time would mean they don't have drive during rush hour or when the roads are the busiest.

    I love that you can entertain yourself on the computer while you fly. It would be worth $20 to me, too.

    ReplyDelete

CAUTION - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

This will be my last blog. My heart is not in it, I struggle to find topics and readership is half of what it used to be.  If I have a negat...