Monday, December 1, 2014

DECEMBER ALREADY???

Yikes!  The Christmas season is coming on so fast.  Why on earth did I decide to take two weeks out of state?  It's really December already????


Thank goodness for technology.  The hardest part of gift giving is deciding WHAT to give.  So that part is finished.  Today I just went online to Amazon and got 'er done.  Gifts for my sibling gift exchange and for my Hanukkah visit with my sister were shipped directly to her house.  Hopefully arriving before I need them.

The other stuff is heading this way and the kids will live at the condo while I am away, so they can bring them in and hide the boxes.

They spent the night last night as Jesse wanted to put together my three Ikea pieces for my bedroom.  They look just perfect.  Now to organize my stuff and two rooms will be finished.

Braeden spent a lot of today rearranging my Christmas knick knacks.  And when Dad put together the shelves, he had to move a few in there.  It looks rather nice!

My whole day was devoted to simply playing with the little ones while they were here.  Now that my shopping is finished .... time for a glass of wine!

4 comments:

  1. I don't know how Christmas sneak up on us when the stores and TV started in so early with their Christmas adds and displays, but it did. December already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some stores had Christmas going up before Halloween was put away! When I return to PDX, I need a real wreath to hang indoors for that wonderful aroma!

      Delete
  2. It is so wonderful that you have family nearby that you can see the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And ... that they want to see me so much!!! I think girls are closer to family ... thank goodness!

      Delete

CAUTION - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

This will be my last blog. My heart is not in it, I struggle to find topics and readership is half of what it used to be.  If I have a negat...