Monday, December 22, 2014

MONDAY, December 22, 2014

It's hard to believe just three more nights til Christmas morning.  

As usual, I don't know what Kate and her little family have planned.  I've been invited for dinner on Christmas Eve with a condo friend and her family.  And another invitation for Christmas dinner with condo friend and her boyfriend ... and a long time friend of theirs.

I land about 6:30 pm tonight (9:30 body time ...) and tomorrow I'm giving myself a gift ... teeth whitening!  All that coffee and red wine have done a number on my smile.  I'll be interested to see the difference.  I've asked them to take photos before and after!  (They think I'm nuts).  I wonder how long it will last.  This physical upkeep is getting expensive!  It's time to have my eyebrow tattoos darkened.  Also time for blonde-ing my hair and I'm this close to saying let it go grey and give it some shine.  It needs coloring every month.  Some suggest that I use a semipermanent for grey color at home.  Might be worth a try.  Ugh.

So I have a lot of wrapping to do.  Some groceries to buy for my contributions and hopefully, a warm and cozy day some time this weekend with my kidlets!

4% chance of snow in Portland.  Good thing my sister gave me indoor snowballs!!

2 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about having my teeth whitened, so I'll be really interested in how yours turn out.

    Have a good flight home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband gets his teeth whitened every two years. They do a great job. I tried, but I can't see the difference that he gets. I think it may be medication I took when I was a kid? I'm not sure. For him, it's definitely worth it. His look great. I'm interested to hear what you think.

    ReplyDelete

CAUTION - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

This will be my last blog. My heart is not in it, I struggle to find topics and readership is half of what it used to be.  If I have a negat...