Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OUR SENSE OF SMELL
SENSE OF SMELL Anosmia is the partial or full loss of smell. Anosmia can be a temporary or permanent condition. After reading an article i...
-
I never knew people could be so hostile. We have a condo neighbor (upstairs in the building next to us) who has been nasty since the da...
-
I entered a random drawing for a community garden plot ... and I won! There are two sizes, 10x20 and 20x20. Oh my gosh! Even 10x20 is ...
-
Yikes! It's only 8:00 pm in Maui (1:00 am in New York) and the House is declared RED. Senate looks like a tie. PRESIDENT? Too...

Great photos! Did he get even a little bit home sick or missing his parents?
ReplyDeleteEvery night he was homesick. Friday when it was time to leave ... he asked if we could just live at the hotel!!
DeleteI wondered too, if he got homesick. Boy--you two really had a great time. Building memories!!!
ReplyDeleteHe has been away from parents for several days since birth. But as he ages, he truly would rather be with them!
Delete