Tuesday, December 3, 2013

PHOTOGRAPHY

OK friends and family.  I'm going to try a hobby.  Mr. Ralph was the main memory maker via photos (and videos). 


Braeden was about two in this.  He was playing an interactive zoo game on my iPhone ... where a camel spits on a visitor.  Which he thought was extremely funny.  Because he's not allowed to spit.  (I thought it was a llama so that's what we are saying).  It makes me laugh every time I watch it!

Last night I was looking through some of his 10,000 (yes, no typo) pictures and got a little sad that he isn't here to keep doing this.  It was just natural for him.

For now, it will just be my iPhone.  No sense investing anything until I discover if this might be a passion.  BUT ... I have signed up for an iPhone photography class held by a local Maui professional photographer.  In January!

In addition, I am also thinking of printing some of Mr. Ralph's photos on canvas to grace the Kihei Cottage walls.  It will make me smile and I'm pretty sure he would like it also.

2 comments:

  1. This is spooky. I decided for one of my New Year's Resolutions this year I'm going to start taking photos, too. My husband was always the photographer between the two of us and I have a huge box of slides that I'd like to transfer to a DVD. The 'widow details' never seem to end.

    Cute video! He's a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK. This IS getting very coincidental! Guess what? My birth name is Jean!!! From Ohio.

    ReplyDelete

CAUTION - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

This will be my last blog. My heart is not in it, I struggle to find topics and readership is half of what it used to be.  If I have a negat...