Thursday, September 17, 2015

BIONIC GRAMMA COMING SOON!

Today is knee replacement day.

Surgery was pushed back til 2pm and I was DYING to think of no liquids after midnight.  The young upbeat anesthesiologist called Wednesday night ... and said I can have clear liquids until four hours before surgery!  AHHHH!  I'm sitting here sipping my coffee!!

Stay tuned for next blog.  I may take a few days off.  I did get a Fitbit so I can set daily goals for steps and stairs for recovery.  I have my choice of two walkers, so am ready to rumble.


Thanks for sending positive vibes today at 2:00 pm Pacific Time!

2 comments:

  1. You will be in my thoughts and I look forward to following your recovery process. Keep the ice handy. It really helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you positive thoughts, bionic woman. Hope your surgery went painlessly enough for you to enjoy all the attention!

    ReplyDelete

CAUTION - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

This will be my last blog. My heart is not in it, I struggle to find topics and readership is half of what it used to be.  If I have a negat...