Today is knee replacement day.
Surgery was pushed back til 2pm and I was DYING to think of no liquids after midnight. The young upbeat anesthesiologist called Wednesday night ... and said I can have clear liquids until four hours before surgery! AHHHH! I'm sitting here sipping my coffee!!
Stay tuned for next blog. I may take a few days off. I did get a Fitbit so I can set daily goals for steps and stairs for recovery. I have my choice of two walkers, so am ready to rumble.
Thanks for sending positive vibes today at 2:00 pm Pacific Time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OUR SENSE OF SMELL
SENSE OF SMELL Anosmia is the partial or full loss of smell. Anosmia can be a temporary or permanent condition. After reading an article i...
-
I never knew people could be so hostile. We have a condo neighbor (upstairs in the building next to us) who has been nasty since the da...
-
I entered a random drawing for a community garden plot ... and I won! There are two sizes, 10x20 and 20x20. Oh my gosh! Even 10x20 is ...
-
Yikes! It's only 8:00 pm in Maui (1:00 am in New York) and the House is declared RED. Senate looks like a tie. PRESIDENT? Too...

You will be in my thoughts and I look forward to following your recovery process. Keep the ice handy. It really helps.
ReplyDeleteSending you positive thoughts, bionic woman. Hope your surgery went painlessly enough for you to enjoy all the attention!
ReplyDelete