Friday, September 13, 2013

BRAEDEN

My little man and his Mom (and a girl friend of hers) arrived for vacation.  Suffice it to say I bet I don't write a blog every day!  Whew!  The noise and motion are keeping me busy.

The first thing Braeden said when we got home from the airport ... where's Poppa?  My eyes teared up to which he replied "he's in heaven and I can talk to him any time I want."  Matter of fact, we can!  Then he proceeded to show Meagan Poppa's buddha, Poppa's bench, Poppa's shower, and so on.  Everything is Poppa.  




Yesterday morning at 10:00 am he had a swim lesson with my mermaid.  He LOVED it.  She brought a magic bag filled with toys (the kind that sink so he would gradually get his face closer and closer to (and into) the water trying to retrieve them.  By the end of 45 minutes, he was being pushed through the water, head under and eyes open, to each of us!  SWIMMING!!!  We are going every day for at least two weeks, maybe the whole month.  Might as well have a little fish for a grandson.

This morning he woke up WAY too early to say "Gramma, I'm hungry" at 6:00 am.  Yesterday he slept in til 8:00 am.  As long as he remains in a good mood for his swim lesson, all is good.


2 comments:

  1. All the exercise is going to work up an appetite. Be prepared to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. LOL

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time. Sounds like this is going to be a lot of fun. I'm lucky to see 2 of the 5 grandkids on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete

CAUTION - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

This will be my last blog. My heart is not in it, I struggle to find topics and readership is half of what it used to be.  If I have a negat...