Today I am cooking a traditional Thanksgiving dinner ... for five! It is 32 degrees and very sunny. It just couldn't get any better.
Here's why:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OUR SENSE OF SMELL
SENSE OF SMELL Anosmia is the partial or full loss of smell. Anosmia can be a temporary or permanent condition. After reading an article i...
-
I never knew people could be so hostile. We have a condo neighbor (upstairs in the building next to us) who has been nasty since the da...
-
I entered a random drawing for a community garden plot ... and I won! There are two sizes, 10x20 and 20x20. Oh my gosh! Even 10x20 is ...
-
Yikes! It's only 8:00 pm in Maui (1:00 am in New York) and the House is declared RED. Senate looks like a tie. PRESIDENT? Too...

What happy little guys!
ReplyDeleteThey always are. Braeden is learning to feel and show some emotions. So sweet!
DeleteNice, nice, nice! Enjoy them all while you can. Next thing you know, they will be too busy to come to Grammies.
ReplyDeleteI know! Braeden already doesn't like coming on the weekends because his school age neighbor boys are home. I was hoping to keep the Maui house so I could bribe them to spend summers with me ....
DeleteI'm losing it. I thought I commented on this post already. They look so happy. Bow ties! Be still my heart.
ReplyDeleteYou DID comment! I don't know where it went! But thanks for writing twice. These boys hold my heart in their hands!
Delete