Saturday, November 29, 2014

THE CLOSENESS OF FAMILY



My kidult and her little family and big dog spent three nights here at the condo.  It was constant noise and clutter and meals and snacks and games and laughter and laundry.  And I loved it.

Little boys just grow up too fast.  I need to have these special relationships in my life right now.  And I'm actually thinking of starting a Grandson Blog!  Out of the mouths of babes.  They soak up so much knowledge while they are young.  So by golly if Braeden doesn't want to spend the night alone at Gramma's ... I'm inviting them all.  

Braeden and Dadda are learning how to geocache.  Apparently there is a website that lists map coordinates so you can use a compass to hunt for treasures.  Sometimes buried, sometimes in a tree or pole and sometimes under a rock.  He loves getting dressed in his camo costume for this man job!!!



Mr. Little Guy just keeps me smiling.  He gets so proud of himself when he overcomes an obstacle or finds another way to crawl under the end tables even though I've blocked them.  This is my REAL elf on a shelf .....







2 comments:

  1. I thought I commented on this post but I guess I did something wrong and it didn't go through.

    That camo outfit sure makes Braedon blend in with the scenery! And your little elf is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Your real elf is ridiculously adorable. I want one. Our baby is almost three, and I can't stand it. They grow so fast. Our oldest granddaughter is eight, and the boy is going to be seven in short order. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

CAUTION - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

This will be my last blog. My heart is not in it, I struggle to find topics and readership is half of what it used to be.  If I have a negat...