This is crazy. I use this one so much that I don't even think of it as an app! My Starbucks button!
I've been using this for years now. Mostly to pay for my purchases and get those reward points. Which I save to try one of those fancy girl drinks! Typically I just get a tall coffee in a grande cup (for room to cool down a bit).
Lately I learned that you get a point for each transaction ... not by dollar amount spent. So if I'm getting something more than a cup of coffee to run somewhere else, I buy things separately. First the coffee and find my cozy little spot. Then maybe the newspaper. Or a food item. Or coffee beans. When Mr. Ralph was with me, we each bought our own drink and we each got something free every month or so.
Having the app on my phone makes these freebies easy to remember. Also, I have it set up to automatically reload when my balance goes below $25. The app also has a feature to find the Starbucks closest to you! Which I used last week when I brought GrGeorge a great pumpkin latte (his request).
It probably does way more than this .... try it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OUR SENSE OF SMELL
SENSE OF SMELL Anosmia is the partial or full loss of smell. Anosmia can be a temporary or permanent condition. After reading an article i...
-
I never knew people could be so hostile. We have a condo neighbor (upstairs in the building next to us) who has been nasty since the da...
-
I entered a random drawing for a community garden plot ... and I won! There are two sizes, 10x20 and 20x20. Oh my gosh! Even 10x20 is ...
-
Yikes! It's only 8:00 pm in Maui (1:00 am in New York) and the House is declared RED. Senate looks like a tie. PRESIDENT? Too...

I have a Starbucks card but I didn't know about the app. I'll have to look for that. I loce Starbucks!
ReplyDeleteHoly Cow! I still have a doggone grandma phone. This has to end. I need me a Starbucks app.
ReplyDeleteI don't drink coffee and I don't have a cell phone, so..........guess I'll just crawl back in my cave. Have fun!
ReplyDelete