Wednesday, July 29, 2015

GRANDPARENTING

Oh gosh do I miss those little men when they are away!  Even the big old dog.  They are having fun at the beach where it was even warm enough to go in the ocean!


No, they didn't build this.  But how awesome!??


It's a good thing that boy loves to be strapped on ... he's a runner otherwise.

We traded vehicles so that minivan was loaded.  They even took the wagon so they could haul everything to have a campfire on the beach.  So far, I haven't had to try to use their car ... hard for me to get in and out of but tomorrow is Weight Watchers, new orthotics, lunch with a buddy and a hair cut and color.  Let's hope the knees hold up!

Can't wait til they return!



No comments:

Post a Comment

CAUTION - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

This will be my last blog. My heart is not in it, I struggle to find topics and readership is half of what it used to be.  If I have a negat...