Maybe the start of a new feature! Photos only!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OUR SENSE OF SMELL
SENSE OF SMELL Anosmia is the partial or full loss of smell. Anosmia can be a temporary or permanent condition. After reading an article i...
-
I never knew people could be so hostile. We have a condo neighbor (upstairs in the building next to us) who has been nasty since the da...
-
I entered a random drawing for a community garden plot ... and I won! There are two sizes, 10x20 and 20x20. Oh my gosh! Even 10x20 is ...
-
Yikes! It's only 8:00 pm in Maui (1:00 am in New York) and the House is declared RED. Senate looks like a tie. PRESIDENT? Too...





A picture is worth a thousand words. They are so cute.
ReplyDeleteI kinda like them ....
ReplyDeleteHow much fun for you---and them!
ReplyDeleteThey are a lot of fun. Getting a bit of sibling rivalry ... so it's nice to have a Gramma to give them one on one.
DeleteSuch cute and happy looking little boys.
ReplyDeleteMOST of the time ... 7 yr old is already learning attitude ....
Delete