Friday, November 24, 2017

SEXY BLACK FRIDAY

It's 9:30 am here and I am the only human up!  I slept in til 8:00 am and am enjoying my black friday shopping.  On the laptop!

I have never been one for shopping in crowds, especially when you know ahead of time it's going to be a mass of bargain shoppers!  I have one Grandma friend who takes two grandgirls shopping on Thanksgiving night!  Breakfast at an all night place, shopping and a movie.  What memories they have ... this is the seventh year she has followed this tradition.

Mostly I have my shopping done.  Well ... I think so!  I haven't filled the Christmas Countdown trees yet so may have more miniature things to find.  This morning I found Christmas pajamas for the boys (my tradition!) and they should arrive by Dec 1!  So many cute memories of dressing them alike ... I bet those days are numbered!











5 comments:

  1. What cute little effs and pixies! Love the PJ tradition. I've seen it done for the whole family, adults included.

    Shopping online really is the best, isn't it, except for clothes which half the time I have to send back for a fee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are so cute in pajamas!

      I even buy clothes ... but only from places with FREE returns. I did go out yesterday ... my motto was IF there is parking, I will shop. And there was upfront parking in three separate adventures!

      Delete
  2. I love family traditions that last and last!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope this one does ... they will be 40 and Gramma will send pajamas to match his brother!

      Delete

CAUTION - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

This will be my last blog. My heart is not in it, I struggle to find topics and readership is half of what it used to be.  If I have a negat...