Thursday, October 1, 2020

DEPRESSION

 I think six months of quarantine finally got to me.

Tuesday was a full blown, crying off and on kinda day for me.  Maybe it was part not feeling so hot and Monday would have been my 36th wedding anniversary.  Anyway, I just gave in, stayed mostly in my room and just missed my man.  Maybe it was the phase of the moon.  Maybe it's politics.  Maybe it's struggles keeping WLLO engaged.  

I'm feeling better (thankfully) and my cheerful self is back.  And I have a better understanding of depression.  Pollyanna will return on Sunday!



4 comments:

  1. I'm betting it was a combination of all those things. I also think we especially miss our spouses when there is stuff going on in the world, the hugs, the calming words, the just knowing there is someone to share the worry.

    Glad the worst of your depression was short-lived.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better. I think we all are prone to depressive days this year. I also think crying is good for a person; sometimes you just need to let it out and crying is a lot better than screaming I think.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been feeling this way for many months and now...it seems to be getting worse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry you were depressed. This is a bad time of year for that, especially this particular year! I'm glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

CAUTION - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

This will be my last blog. My heart is not in it, I struggle to find topics and readership is half of what it used to be.  If I have a negat...