Sunday, October 18, 2020

COVID HAIR

I FINALLY got brave enough to go to the salon to get my hair cut.  Only 3 stylists, their clients and the receptionist were there ... it's a HUGE place.

My easy "go to" Covid look

The long stringy Covid hair look


At the shop


Modeling outside the salon




The back ... more grey.  The front, all white!  

I love it!  I just let it air dry and scrunch with my hands every once in a while.  Second day I use some molding paste.  Not TOOOOOOO old lady looking, is it?




5 comments:

  1. wow, you look great...even before the appointment. But that last shop/shot does look really easy to maintain.

    I'm actually growing my hair out since the shops being closed down for 4 months gave me a head start. The hair dresser says I've got three more months to get to my goal. I hope I have your courage when I get there and will post a photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once I could tie it back or pull it through the back of a ball cap, I didn't mind the long. I'm so happy with all the light layers. Now I let it air dry and scrunch it with my hands while drying. Next day, I add a little product and scrunch it again. LOVE IT!

      Delete
  2. You look great. What trying times we live in. A girl needs a good haircut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! I got my hair cut about 6 weeks ago now. Felt pretty safe doing it :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new haircut. I wish I had hair like yours. Mine is straight:( By the way, I think you looked cute in your "Easy go to" covid look too. ha!

    ReplyDelete

CAUTION - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

This will be my last blog. My heart is not in it, I struggle to find topics and readership is half of what it used to be.  If I have a negat...