Thursday, February 6, 2020

THURSDAY BLOGGING

Ahhh ... the end of the month crunch is over.

I finally took time to get myself to the Dr for what I've been suspecting is a bladder infection.  She prescribed a five day supply of antibiotic and two doses in, things are already feeling better.  

Tuesday is dental afternoon .... getting the last two crowns replaced.

The best news of all?  I think the commode will be reinstalled today (Tuesday)!


I love how the new flooring looks ... with the paint.  The vanity is a very dark blue and I think the sink is white.  Keep your fingers crossed!



10 comments:

  1. Bathroom remodel is looking very sharp!

    My doctor has a website where you can go and type in your problem and get a prescription called in for $20 instead of an office call for $78. There is a menu of things you can use the site for and suspected bladder infections is on the menu. I've used it for the exact thing. A had to go leave a urine sample at a lab near by first but it was so much handy than fitting an appointment in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well ... it turns out after they cultured the sample there is NO infection! But she said to go ahead and finish antibiotic. No I'm concerned about what IS causing these symptoms ....

      Delete
    2. I've had that happen a couple of times too!

      Delete
    3. Did you do any follow up with the Dr?

      Delete
  2. Jesse did a great job on the floor. I can't wait to see the finished room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Toilet was working last night! What a convenience.

      He had to buy such a large piece of flooring that he put down TWO layers. Cushier and warmer!

      Delete
    2. AND ... we didn't have to waste the extra flooring!

      Delete
  3. I like the flooring!! Looks like progress continues to be made!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is Saturday and WOW it keeps looking better. I'll post more photos tomorrow. Who knew that kid would be so handy???

      Delete

CAUTION - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

This will be my last blog. My heart is not in it, I struggle to find topics and readership is half of what it used to be.  If I have a negat...