Thursday, February 13, 2020

SNIPPETS

Dad, he's distracting me.

Bubba will you read me this?

No, it's a hurricane, not a tornado.

Gramma, will you teach me how to tell time?

Why don't Mom and Dad like to read the Bible? (I suggested he ask them and said I am always willing to read it to him.  Are the stories real?  I don't know for sure but each story teaches us a lesson)

How old is Poppa?

How many days til Halloween?

I wanna go to "R" class with  Bubba!

Do you wanna have sushi for breakfast?

Can you babysit my "substitute anything from stuffed animal to cash box"

My Lambie hurled himself into the lamp.  Sorry Gramma.  He's grounded.

Can we play in your room?

He's looking at me with violent eyes.


 Happy brothers!


 I have so many works of art!


 Stratego has been a BIG hit at this house  (like Chess but military names)


 Sushi dinner fun


A tent from my bed to under my desk







4 comments:

  1. Out of the mouths of babes...or little boys, I should say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is a good looking tent!!! Lots of fun building that I bet!!! How cute with their conversations and their questions! And their love for each other and for you!!! They are helping keep you young!!!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I loved the tent stage. My son made the most elaborate tents (and mess). The Grand Girls were not as tent oriented and created elaborate picnic floor coverings with sheets and blankets. Got to love them.

    ReplyDelete

CAUTION - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

This will be my last blog. My heart is not in it, I struggle to find topics and readership is half of what it used to be.  If I have a negat...