Sunday, February 9, 2020

THE LAST LAP

AH!  It may not look like much, but we had a working toilet on Wednesday!  With five people sharing the master bath, we were all excited to have two working toilets.


Jesse traded shower curtains so this bathroom has the all white one now.  We need to find a huge wall mount storage unit to go over the toilet.  And a new inset medicine cabinet.  And then we will be done!



It would look better without the Old Lady arms, but we have no place to put grab bars. These work just fine!



The vanity!  It is several inches taller which is great as we are all tall!  Two storage drawers as well as space under.




The mirror!  And he painted all the trim with 2-3 coats of white.  Caulked along all the edges and then replaced the new bright trim.




My wish come true!  Separate handles for hot and cold. And the bidet is fully functional now.  (I've really missed that).

I'm almost ready to let him try the kitchen!







6 comments:

  1. It looks really good! Do you have one white wall and one blue?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One blue wall ... we all thought one would be an accent ... and it's broken up with all the fixtures, mirror, lights. I'm hoping floating shelves over the john for storage

      Delete
  2. Looking good!!! Did he enjoy doing the work enough to attempt the kitchen?

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Old Lady arms are better than no arms and it looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you get a high profile (taller) toilet?
    I don't know what I'd do without mine, so much easier to get up from. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

CAUTION - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

This will be my last blog. My heart is not in it, I struggle to find topics and readership is half of what it used to be.  If I have a negat...