Sunday, October 4, 2015

SUNNY SUNDAY

And here I sit in front of my computer.  With an intestinal bug.  UGH!  Pepto Bismal and toast since yesterday.  I was getting myself a little worked up worried that I might be getting an infection (chills, sleeplessness) until my buddy called to say she woke up with a stomach bug!  EXACT same symptoms.  Nothing at all to do with surgery!  Whew.

Fortunately I'm still at the guest suite so I hope I didn't infect the rest of the family.  I've invited Braeden over to spend the night on Weds and Thurs nights.  His Mom has those days off so she can hang with him during the day and share him with me overnight.  

I can't believe he will be turning FIVE!  I still remember Poppa carrying him around in the crook of his arm, proud as punch.  And proud he would still be.  He's a smart, kind generous young man.

I'm not looking forward to therapy as I know it will only be getting harder.  But!  What doesn't kill me .....

I'm ready to get back to normal life!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is wicked! And it doesn't make me feel and better (or worse) that it is running rampant all around me!

      Delete
  2. Oh, I bet you are ready to get back to normal life. So sorry about your flu bug. Those grands grow up to quickly, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You better look forward to therapy. It's fun and get you mobile faster. Well--I always thought it was fun. Maybe it's because I don't get out much and I loved being around those young therapists?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Therapy is a workout for me! I don't think I have any muscles, so we are starting from scratch. I mainly enjoy the 10 minutes of heat prior to starting .... followed by 15 minutes of ice.

      Delete

CAUTION - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

This will be my last blog. My heart is not in it, I struggle to find topics and readership is half of what it used to be.  If I have a negat...