Sunday, January 3, 2021

RESTART, REFRESH, and RENEW

We celebrated NYE til 1:00 am.  The boys were SO excited to stay up til "the next day".  Lots of low key fireworks in the neighborhood.  Snack food from 8:00pm and they each had a soda!  (The 8 oz size)

Hats/crowns, streamers, noise makers, champagne glass for sparking juice, etc.  Mom didn't put out the junk food til later.  They slept til 11am!

(A WLLO friend brought a tiny bottle of champagne, a candle and scented soap 
which I set up in my room on my desk ... to mellow down)

Now we are S-L-O-W-L-Y starting to get back to a more socially acceptable routine.  Although, maybe we should go with the flow about bedtimes and wake up ... as long as they get the required amount of online learning done.  

No need of desks here!




3 comments:

CAUTION - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

This will be my last blog. My heart is not in it, I struggle to find topics and readership is half of what it used to be.  If I have a negat...