Sunday, November 8, 2020

BLUE and RED



It's Saturday and things are even more BLUE than Thursday.  It's not really over until the fat lady sings but I declare we are now blue and red.  I know that every last vote will be counted.  Oregon has been doing mail-in voting for over 20 years.  I am a registered Republican and I voted BLUE.  Hopefully I am not stupid red.  I vote how I think, not by party. 

Some dreams for our next four years. 

Be kind.  Be honest.  Be respectful. Use courage.  Everything else will follow! 

Stop with the Twitter stuff every 5 minutes.   I don't think social media is a way to run a government (or anything, for that matter).  Say what you mean and mean what you say.  If you appoint someone to a position, give them at least 6 months to work at it before you fire them.  Honestly, I don't think I could name anyone in any position in the top government with all the switcheroos!  

Make healthcare AFFORDABLE for all citizens.  (Obama care was NOT affordable ... mine, for just me, jumped from $300/mo to $800/mo). Make tangible efforts to ease climate change.  Get children back with their families immediately.  Get deadbeats off the government feed bag and ... sorry, I think our money should go FIRST to American citizens and soldiers before immigrants.  Make English the official language of the USA.  I wouldn't move my family to another country and demand they have English speaking schools.  Should you need any benefits to temporarily help, please become a citizen and then ask.  Churches and civic groups will help you.


The Supreme Court is now red but I think they are all intelligent and compassionate people.  Even if they are lawyers (hee hee).

No comments:

Post a Comment

CAUTION - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

This will be my last blog. My heart is not in it, I struggle to find topics and readership is half of what it used to be.  If I have a negat...