Thursday, November 18, 2021

A HOLIDAY MIRACLE

My brother has come back to life!
 
Last week, unbeknownst to his siblings, he started communicating more with Cheryl and medical team.  He can't speak due to ventilator, but he mouths words, moves his head yes and no.  He can tell time as he had to remind Cheryl to leave and meet a service person!

My next youngest sibling (brother) visited today and was blown away.  Mike was joking and alert and very aware of everything around him.  The medical team has kept him at rehab since he is making progress.  PROGRESS!

Physical therapy has started up again.  The PT's move his limbs and get him sitting twice a day.

This is a total miracle.  

This one is missing my brother Dave, 2 years younger than me.  
Mike is in the sailor's uniform.  I think I am probably 19-20



Unbelievable!  All six of us together.  I was 32, I think.



Brother Jim (4 years younger) missing.  
This was my parents' 50th wedding anniversary.  I was 46.







7 comments:

  1. This is fantastic news! I am so happy for you and your family. Prayers for continued improvement!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your prayers. I believe they are working!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It is truly unbelievable. What a happy miracle for our whole family!!

      Delete
  3. Isn't that something? That's just great to hear and I'm so happy for all of you!

    ReplyDelete

CAUTION - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

This will be my last blog. My heart is not in it, I struggle to find topics and readership is half of what it used to be.  If I have a negat...