Friday, November 26, 2021

ODD TRADITIONS

Yesterday, Thanksgiving, was my usual tradition.  A GREAT bottle of red and a Stouffer's Turkey microwave meal.  This year I was craving more carbs so I made a box of Stove Top stuffing.  I'll have to toss out the rest because I will be too tempted.

If you haven't tried one, they are remarkably good.  And great portion control!

The family went to Jesse's side of relatives but I'm such a hermit.  Usually they stay for at least 6-7 hours and it is too much for me.  For some reason, they were home in 3 hours.  I barely had time to shower, change my bedding, throw in a load of laundry and empty the dishwasher.  I was also on squirrel alert as one got into the area that has five feeders and managed to chew off the plastic branches the birds rest on.  The neighbors must think I'm nuts!   

We have signed up Braeden for math tutoring and I went to the website to sign up for three sessions a week for all of December.  Then transfer to our e-calendar.  Tedious but necessary and glad it's over.

I had a great day and even had a Duraflame log going.  I heard via email or text from all my siblings and a few friends.  My day was complete!

How was your day?




1 comment:

  1. Glad you got some alone time. With a busy family like yours I'm sure you need that once in a while.

    ReplyDelete

CAUTION - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

This will be my last blog. My heart is not in it, I struggle to find topics and readership is half of what it used to be.  If I have a negat...