Tuesday, July 16, 2019

NOT AGAIN!

We finally arrived on Whidbey Island at 9pm Sunday.  It was an eight hour trip because we stopped about every hour to run off some energy for the boys and the dog.  Despite not getting to sleep until LATE, the boys bopped in at 8:30 to say "Gramma, just look at the scenery"!!

They played at the house for an hour (so I could have a cup of coffee) then we went to look for sea glass. 



After a quick stop for milk and necessities (donuts!), they are happily running up and down the two flights of stairs.


4 comments:

  1. What perfect clam shell! I love sea glass.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are loving Whidbey Island. I didn't realize how often I escape to a quiet space .... today they are going to Fort Casey on their own!

      Delete
  2. What a pretty shell! And a complete one at that! Doesn't happen too often! Did you find any sea glass? Beautiful area to be spending some time in!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

CAUTION - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

This will be my last blog. My heart is not in it, I struggle to find topics and readership is half of what it used to be.  If I have a negat...