Tuesday, July 23, 2019

FIRST WORLD PROBLEM

Our internet was down off and on yesterday.  We are already living like Green Acres as the kitchen GFI popped and we could not get it up and running (even after talking with the Owner).  Fridge is using an extension cord into dining room.  Microwave is on dining table as well as toaster.  You can only use microwave OR toaster or it pops off the other GFI.

Alas, Mr. Son in Law got things working with wifi this morning.  We depart tomorrow with a ton of great memories, bags of sea glass as well as beautiful rocks....

Looking for sea glass on Driftwood Beach

Just digging it!


Relaxed Gramma

Cozy boy waking up slowly

3 comments:

  1. Love your glasses. Glad you had a relaxing time on your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Time for a new pair ... might go large round "hoot owl" style! I think I might get low cost kind online so I have 3-4 choices. I don't wear jewelry except for occasional earrings, so that could be my fashion accessory!

      Delete
  2. That's great you can bed a relaxed grandma after time spend with the grands. These days, but probably because my little grandson is 3 years old, I'm the exhausted grandma after he is over.

    Gorgeous place you guys got a chance to spend time at, even with the no internet and other power problems.

    betty

    ReplyDelete

CAUTION - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

This will be my last blog. My heart is not in it, I struggle to find topics and readership is half of what it used to be.  If I have a negat...