Thursday, October 18, 2018

MID-OCTOBER ALREADY?

Our pool just closed a week ago.  Our weather is in  the high 70's with lots and lots of sunshine.  The leaves are changing, right on schedule.  Mother Nature does share some wonderful things (as well as hurricanes and floods and wildfires and tsunami and ...)  But really?  Where does the time go?

I found an app for my phone called "Christmas Countdown" which tells me how many days (and hours and minutes) til the big day.  It creeps up faster and faster every year.

Speaking of creeping ... or creepy!  Halloween with boys is a whole other story.  One wants to be Jason, the creepy killer from the Friday the 13th series.  Gruesome.  The other wants to be a zombie with "lotsa lotsa blood."  Mom has done a few craft projects that are cute but honestly, they just want to make things creepy.

(From Pinterest ... I can't get a good picture of hours)

Ping pong balls with battery powered tea light inside.  They had great fun making them.  And then shooting them with nerf guns. 

I love this one.  String around a balloon.  We have a lamp that it sits on so it looks like it is lit up.

Last but not least ...

A spider eating a baby doll.  They are going to rip off one limb and add blood.

2 comments:

CAUTION - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

This will be my last blog. My heart is not in it, I struggle to find topics and readership is half of what it used to be.  If I have a negat...