Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OUR SENSE OF SMELL
SENSE OF SMELL Anosmia is the partial or full loss of smell. Anosmia can be a temporary or permanent condition. After reading an article i...
-
I never knew people could be so hostile. We have a condo neighbor (upstairs in the building next to us) who has been nasty since the da...
-
I entered a random drawing for a community garden plot ... and I won! There are two sizes, 10x20 and 20x20. Oh my gosh! Even 10x20 is ...
-
Yikes! It's only 8:00 pm in Maui (1:00 am in New York) and the House is declared RED. Senate looks like a tie. PRESIDENT? Too...









He sure was a good looking guy in his prime! I'm glad you had the time with him that you did.
ReplyDeleteThanks. We had a lot of adventures!
DeleteSuch lovely photos and memories to go with them.
ReplyDeleteAnd I made it all the way through dinner and singing Happy Birthday without crying! Whew!
DeleteWonderful photos. What a handsome guy.
ReplyDeleteBella
I sure thought he was. And he was graying in his 30's! Why does that look better on a guy???? Miss you!
DeleteLove this. I'm always so encouraged when you share you and Ralph's love story with me. I come away from those conversations filled with hope and the beauty of real lifetime love. Thanks for sharing these.
ReplyDeleteAnd just like you guys ... marriage is a measure of how much you each put into it. Yours is on the right path ...
DeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteI miss you, too. I finally started a new blog. Please stop by. https://whatshesthinking1.wordpress.com
B