Thursday, December 24, 2020

SHARE YOUR FAVORITE STREAMING SERIES - FOR BINGE WATCHING

You are probably watching more TV and movies during quarantine .... I know I am.  I'm trying to choose those that have at least 3 seasons.  I have started a list of those I like as family and friends often ask.

Rizzoli and isles

Body of Proof

White Collar

Call the Midwife

The Good Wife

Law and Order SVU

West Wing

Longmire

The Crown

Vera

Shark

Burden of Truth

White Collar

CSI

CSI - Miami

Cable Girls

The Guardian

Downton Abbey

Upstairs/Downstairs

Rookie

Madame Secretary 

New Tricks

Self Made

Veronica Mars

For Life

New Amsterdam

Rosewood


Have any others to highly recommend?  Jesse just built me a fire (they are out and about) and I have great noise blocking headphones so I can watch movies sitting upright in the living room.  Otherwise, I'm on my stomach and with elbows taking the weight of my heavy head.  Starting to get callouses.  


I especially like shows set in1800 and 1900 or series from 1980's and 1990's (when I had a busy life and didn't watch much TV)....


Share with me?

2 comments:

  1. I don't have the first clue how to stream anything and I don't plan on learning how until after I move and I no long have cable. I don't binge watch, needless to say, and I haven't watched a single movie since the pandemic started. I'm actually watching less TV or just have it going in the background. That said, you are streaming three of my all time favorite shows: Wests Wings, The Good Wife and Madame Secretary.

    By the way, I found a local store that carries those Vionics slippers you recommend. I'll go check them out when I get near the place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I consider "binge" watching when I watch one series until it's over (or too predictable). We choose NOT to have TV due to all of the commercials ... and having to wait a week (or more like months, now) for the next episode.

      I hope you get to try on the Vionics ... slippers AND shoes!

      Delete

CAUTION - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

This will be my last blog. My heart is not in it, I struggle to find topics and readership is half of what it used to be.  If I have a negat...