Thursday, April 16, 2020

LACKADAISICAL BLOGGING

lack·a·dai·si·cal
/ˌlakəˈdāzək(ə)l/

adjective: 

lacking enthusiasm and determination; carelessly lazy."a lackadaisical defense left the Spurs adrift in the second half"

Similar:  lazy, lax, unenthusiastic, halfhearted



Yup.  Writers block!  And with all this time on my hands!  I have at least 15 more international trips with Mr. Ralph ... but I get bogged down going through the 30,000 photos.  Yesterday I deleted at least 5,000 almost duplicate photos.  iPhotos put some in Smart Albums and Event Albums and I deleted all of those (the photos are still in my library)

Like everyone else ... I'd just like to go for a two hour drive in the country to look at Spring flowers!!!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I just went back to look ... 39,745 photos. I bet 1/3 are "similar" pics. Mr. Ralph was the photographer ... merging his photos with mine was a project for sure. His philosophy was take 30 shots and maybe one will be just right!

      Delete
  2. You know, I would take that 2 hour trip to see the flowers :) Hardest part would be where to go to the bathroom as I would never make it that long without a bladder stop. I know its nonessential and we are supposed to be avoiding that but we've been taking little drives around the city to just get out of the house. That is a lot of photos you have and then equally how many deleted. But I remember doing that one time when we were moving and I was downsizing. Looking at our pictures, I didn't need 500 of the Grand Canyon. Kept the best and shredded the rest (that was before digital cameras and cell phones :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete

CAUTION - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

This will be my last blog. My heart is not in it, I struggle to find topics and readership is half of what it used to be.  If I have a negat...