Thursday, March 10, 2022

NUMBERS of INTEREST

Did you know .....

$5.87 billion is the total forecasted spending on St. Patrick's Day this year in the U.S. That's an average expected spending of $42.33 per adult. (National Retail Federation)

$276 is how much extra inflation is costing the average American household per month. (Moody's Analytics)


27% of American adults earn money from "gig activities" like food delivery, ride sharing, selling items online, and house cleaning. (Report on the Economic Well-Being of U.S. Households)


11 is the number of recessions the U.S. has experienced over the last 70 years. The most recent recession was also the shortest in history, lasting only 2 months and ending in April 2020. (National Bureau of Economic Research)


54 is the number of Super Bowls it took before an NFL team played and won on their home field, from the original game in 1967 through 2020

2 comments:

  1. Interesting facts. Hum, wonder where I can spend my $42.33 or maybe just $21.16 since I am only 1/2 Irish:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how much much is listed for adults to spend on St. Patrick's day. That much include all the green beer that is consumed.

    ReplyDelete

CAUTION - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

This will be my last blog. My heart is not in it, I struggle to find topics and readership is half of what it used to be.  If I have a negat...