Sunday, May 10, 2020

QUARANTINE COMPUTER CRASH

My computer shuts itself down 3-4 times a day.  Too annoying.  Fortunately Apple just released their new models and I snagged one.  It will be delivered Thursday.  Then my computer guru (Jesse's brother) will copy the info from my old computer to the new computer.  

Of course, things changed just enough to cause me to buy new attachment cords ... no longer USB .... now it is an even smaller USBc.

I'm going to hide in my apartment and play with my new birthday present to myself.

I hope to return in June!  Happy Mother's Day!

8 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day!

    New computers are always an interesting experience. Sometimes frustrating, sometimes exciting. Hope yours is the latter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many new bells and whistles. Can't imagine I need any of them, but who knows. I do like learning new tricks. I keep a high school graduation spreadsheet ... names, addresses, phones, email addresses ... but no one else on the committee knows how to manipulate it! They think I am the Techno Queen!

      Delete
  2. Happy Momma and Gramma's Day.
    I love when I get a new computer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! Grandmother's Day. Great Grandmother's Day! I love new gadgets too ... once I learn how to use them!

      Delete
  3. Ouch, don't envy you tackling a new computer. Hope it all goes smoothly. Happy Mother's day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Mother's Day! Enjoy the new toy and see you in June!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. A belated happy birthday to you! I guess we are both May babies.
    Enjoy your new toy.

    ReplyDelete

CAUTION - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

This will be my last blog. My heart is not in it, I struggle to find topics and readership is half of what it used to be.  If I have a negat...