Sunday, May 3, 2020

QUARANTINE BIRTHDAY

A great day of turning 68.

My little guy, brought me breakfast in bed .... four toaster waffles (he must have been hungry), a kiwi, a tiny bowl of whipped cream and a tiny bowl of maple syrup.  Delivered while I was on a Zoom coffee get together ... 


Half soldier, half little boy with stuffed animal and blankie



Later in the day, he took me for a birthday walk.



Mr. 9 made lemon bars for dessert.  All on his own!!

The adults prepared a glamorous meal.  Family called and sent gifts, friends called and sent gifts.  Lots of birthday texts and Facebook wishes.  All in all, I had a GREAT day ....



Just so you know, I celebrate all month!  Kate as well as her birthday is May 22.  Toss in Mother's Day and Mr. Ralph just brought flowers and gifts every weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday.
    That was quite a breakfast, a walk and lemon bars too? Well done young man. Loved that classy card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So much fun. Those boys were bursting with pride. One gave me a tiny chapstick (that he got from the dentist office) and one gave me four quarters. I'm rich beyond belief!

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday! It sounds like you have a very special day surrounded by love, fun and good food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I like how Mr. Ralph treated his special ladies!! Looked like it was a wonderful day!!! So glad you got to spend it with your loved ones!!!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the photo of you and your grandson out walking, walking away from the camera. I had a lockdown birthday too, these will be birthdays to remember.

    ReplyDelete

CAUTION - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

This will be my last blog. My heart is not in it, I struggle to find topics and readership is half of what it used to be.  If I have a negat...