Saturday, December 16, 2017

WHAT DID YOU SAY?

I'm glad you have orange hair now, Gramma.  Grey hair makes you look so old.

I don't like the Elves ... they are tattletails.


These little meatballs look like poops.


I want one waffle and one pancake.


If you don't give me candy I won't be your friend.


Is it Christmas today?


When I toot, you supposed to make the car go faster.


Can I have six cookies?  


My booty just wants to dance!

Brubba looked at me.

Is today Christmas?

Can I have an iPhone for Christmas?












7 comments:

  1. Out of the mouths of babes comes truth and absurdities. Do you really have orange hair?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A tinge of red ... check the last photo from Wordless Wednesday

      Delete
  2. I love kids that age. They are soooooo honest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, "make the car go faster"?! Whoa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL They get right to the point, don't they?

    It's me, Bella. Don't pay any attention to the the name, Jams. I haven't started a new blog yet. Soon. Probably after the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I worked at a preschool for a while ... "why is your nose so big" "I like your mustache" They just call em like they see em!

      Delete

CAUTION - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

This will be my last blog. My heart is not in it, I struggle to find topics and readership is half of what it used to be.  If I have a negat...