Friday, August 26, 2016

WHIRLWIND, HURRICANE, TSUNAMI, TORNADO

These two weeks were the happiest, busiest two weeks I've had in years!

Boys are busy little creatures and constant noise.  They love bodily functions and they each have a great sense of humor.  Until you have witnessed two tiny men peeing in the same potty laughing "sabre fight" as they tried to hit each other's stream, you have not lived.

Every morning by 10am, the house looked like a hand grenade went off.  I slept in guest room with Braeden on a mat beside me.  One parent and Dennis the Menace used the king bed and someone slept on a double size mat in the living room.

I could go on and on (maybe I'll write a book to send the boys) ... catching geckos, squirt gun battles, bubbles, puzzles, Connect Four and Memory .... but a few more pictures are all I will bore you with!

 Camping in the living room


Sitting in the famous Banyan Tree


Infected thorn in his foot ... numbed it, sliced it out and a tetanus shot


Watching the last sunset


10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I need to write down some of the things they said! Hilarious!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like they had a great vacation at grandma's house except for the thorn. Ouch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm surprised he has lived this long. He is busy and fearless! High pain tolerance ... which makes it hard to determine if he's seriously hurt!!

      Delete
  3. Lots if love to go round. Super Grandma you are, not knowing who's luckier - you or the little men!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think me. Children simply deserve love and attention. Now I'm thinking about moving back to Oregon while they are little!!! I wonder how long I can use this widow card for changing my mind ....

      Delete
  4. Oh, joy! How grand are GRANDS!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! They are really worth it ... for surviving those long teenage years with a girl ...

      Delete

CAUTION - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

This will be my last blog. My heart is not in it, I struggle to find topics and readership is half of what it used to be.  If I have a negat...