
Thursday, October 7, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OUR SENSE OF SMELL
SENSE OF SMELL Anosmia is the partial or full loss of smell. Anosmia can be a temporary or permanent condition. After reading an article i...
-
I never knew people could be so hostile. We have a condo neighbor (upstairs in the building next to us) who has been nasty since the da...
-
I entered a random drawing for a community garden plot ... and I won! There are two sizes, 10x20 and 20x20. Oh my gosh! Even 10x20 is ...
-
Yikes! It's only 8:00 pm in Maui (1:00 am in New York) and the House is declared RED. Senate looks like a tie. PRESIDENT? Too...
When you buy glasses from Zenni. How do you get them fitted to your face?
ReplyDeleteZenni does NOT have try on at home service. Mine have only needed minor tweaking ... adjusting the pads closer onto the bridge of my nose or tightening the sides for better fit. Which I did myself. They have advice online.
DeleteWarby Parker does try on at home and also have physical locations. I bet your Walmart would adjust them for you!
Love the glasses!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I love all the different "looks" I have ... and since I'm still masking and am not wearing earrings as unmasking causes them to fall out sometimes, glasses are a fashion statement!!!
Delete