Sunday, June 6, 2021

MORPHING from AWKWARD WIDOW

I decided to start another blog!  Loving Intergenerational Living (LIL for short).  Newer viewers probably wonder why I call this blog "Awkward Widow" ... as it sure has changed over the past eight years.  I would have just kept Awkward Widow but I met a new friend who designs blogs and does all the technical stuff and I just couldn't resist!  (Thanks Misadventures of Widowhood). (https://www.myfairyblogmother.com/)(don't worry ... I played around with the background,etc on Awkward Widow blog ... she did the GOOD job on LIL)

I may continue to blog here once a week ...we'll just see how it goes.  Blogging is so much more affordable than weekly therapy!  I was blogging almost every day for the first two years.  So I've blathered plenty on all the trials and tribulations and tears.

Come follow the adventures of LIL at


3 comments:

  1. I love the new look of this blog and am heading over to your new one to check that one out. Live moves on, doesn't it, as we enter new chapters of our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ... I don't like the greet font ... not enough contrast for my old eyes. I kinda enjoy learning more about this platform!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried opening your new blog and my virus protection program will not allow me to do so. It says it can contain dangerous encryptions and viruses. Hm-mm.

    ReplyDelete

CAUTION - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

This will be my last blog. My heart is not in it, I struggle to find topics and readership is half of what it used to be.  If I have a negat...