Thursday, February 10, 2022

HOW OFTEN DO YOU .....

Blog (get your minds out of the gutter!).  I have just a few more weeks of self isolation and then I hope to have more to blog about.  Oregon is going mask free!  Personally, I'll still wear the cute cloth ones just to be sure but I'm hoping to socialize a bit more.

I've set up a hair appointment, a tax preparer appointment and an eye appointment (dry eyes ... probably too much screen time).  Then outdoor coffee or lunch.  If I still have any local friends left.


Until then, I will post on Sundays only.  If I dig deeper into life, I'll post more.

Thanks for understanding! 

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're set to make a break from isolation. You're more optimistic than I am as I think it's too early yet. They say your cloth masks won't do you much good against the current most prevalent Covid variations which are more contagious, more easily transmitted, but whatever. Take good care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And now I read that Prince Charles has had Covid TWICE (totally vaxxed and boosted). It's looking like this is going to be permanent! Our little guy has been home sick these past two days (coughing cold and fever) so I'm wearing my mask while in the house, unless I've been in my room. How are the Covid new case numbers around you?

      Delete
  2. Hope you get to see some old friends. Be safe doing it.

    ReplyDelete

CAUTION - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

This will be my last blog. My heart is not in it, I struggle to find topics and readership is half of what it used to be.  If I have a negat...