Sunday, May 16, 2021

A MISH MASH OF THIS AND THAT

Sorry I didn't post last week.  I was not feeling well, mostly intestinal trouble with headache and extreme fatigue.  No appetite (that never happens).  Thank goodness for Google.  I’m pretty sure I have pancreatic cancer, appendicitis, ruptured spleen, cirrhosis of the liver and a brain aneurysm ... on my way to dementia.  I'll need to update my medic alert bracelet.


I just got this from Etsy ... the flat wider bracelet says "severe shellfish allergy  no sulfa drugs  type 2 diabetes". The little tags are my In Case of Emergency and Fake Knees.  Just in case my phone is crushed after being hit by a fire truck.

Luckily, they family went camping for four nights so I could stay grumpy and napping.



They went to southwest Oregon on the McKenzie River and they all hiked 5 miles to the famous blue Tamolitch Pool ... 



It's 38 degrees year round, as is the McKenzie River .... and yes they all went in!




Walking the plank!


Kate chose this location for the difference in flora and fauna.  They tried to go last year when the wildfires forced them to evacuate.  They all agreed it was worth waiting for!

Butterfly




5 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh, you made me laugh! Something is going around that makes people extremely tired during that day. So many of us are complaining about it. Hope you are feeling better now.

    That water is SO blue it looks fake. I love your medical bracelet, so much prettier than the one I wear. The idea that you can keep adding tags is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope I don't HAVE to add any more!!! But may need to add my address when I have more serious dementia!!

      Don't you hate Googling symptoms ....

      Delete
  2. Bracelet seems a good idea but I don’t care for the type for myself that loosely move up and down on my arm or have jangles form hanging items, so need to come up with something different. Based on my experience, clearly you haven't googled enough as I’m sure there must be more diseases you have. *grin*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SOOOO many worse conditions, I'm sure.

      There are so many styles of medic alert bracelets or necklaces. Check out Etsy!

      Delete
  3. Hope you Feel Well soon... it's been a crappy Spring for Allergies this Year so we've all looked and sounded dreadful... which during a time of Pandemic makes people give you the side-eye when you Cough, Sneeze or look Sick with ANYTHING! The Fun part, when a Covidiot comes too close now, unmasked, the Teen Grandchild suggested I have a Coughing fit and take off my Mask, then she dramatically adds, "Gramma, you really should get that Cough checked out..." It's hilarious how fast a Covidiot finds their Religion about a Pandemic when they think you may have The Rona and they don't have a Mask and came in too close! *Bwahahahahaha*

    ReplyDelete

CAUTION - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

This will be my last blog. My heart is not in it, I struggle to find topics and readership is half of what it used to be.  If I have a negat...