Thursday, January 30, 2020

THURSDAY ALREADY?

Time seems to go faster and faster.  And since pictures are worth a thousand words ...



Got my eyebrows tinted on Monday and hair cut on Tuesday.  Much better in my mind.  A few swipes of mascara and Burt's Bees on my lips.  Easy enough.  Next to practice casual eyeshadow to highlight the eyes. My hair is almost 50% white/grey.




Despite having their own boy and a little tent and a little sleeping bag, these strong military guys spent the night with me this past weekend.  I've never felt more safe.




Yes, the HOA and the Landscape Chairperson visited us last week.  Then this showed up on Facebook right after.  We have to submit a landscape plan and then "they" will decide what can stay.

Oy.








4 comments:

  1. I love your eyebrows! I need to think about getting mine done. The one and only time I tried the girl dropped dye in my eye and I didn't go through with it, being half blind in the bathroom washing my eye out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When they fade, I use an eyebrow “mascara” to prolong another week or so. We have a small chain of stores called Brow Betty!!

      Delete
  2. You look great! My daughter in law doesn't have much eyebrows and always is drawing them on so to speak with her makeup. She was happy that my grandson got my son's eyebrows and very long eyelashes :) Your hair is doing great too with the growing up; looks very good!!! Always good to be protected by the military when one is trying to get a good night's sleep :)

    Love the squirrel; I think I could have him be my animal spirit also :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my eyebrows done too. I have a lot of white in my eyebrows. The first time it was not dark enough to cover, second time was too dark for my coloring and then finally she made up her own concoction and it was just right. Then I moved across town and have just done without. Trying to find new beauticians, etc is so much trouble. But now that I am thinking about it, I think I'll start looking again. Thanks for coming by. I'm your new follower too.

    ReplyDelete

CAUTION - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

This will be my last blog. My heart is not in it, I struggle to find topics and readership is half of what it used to be.  If I have a negat...