Wednesday, January 8, 2020

A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS


Writing down lyrics so he can decorate a song book.













Well loved stuffed animals, swaddled in paper towels and bright colors of masking tape brought in for tending.


Salted soft pretzels delivered warm from the Easy Bake Oven.




Playing with my Polly Pocket charm while waiting (a well chosen Christmas gift).






Love messages in homemade envelopes, slipped under my door (stickers for stamps).




Watching You Tube videos of songs from the Sound Of Music.





Sharing a bathroom.








Welcoming a Kindergarten boy who comes in at 4:00 am to spend the rest of the night ... because of monsters.






4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. And once again, published on the WRONG day! The boys didn't return to school until Tuesday ... my whole week is discombobulated!!!

      Delete
  2. Always an adventure I am sure with what you will find in the shared bathroom! Great list!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True! Or I step in water from them playing with toys in the sink. They are so creative!

      Delete

CAUTION - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

This will be my last blog. My heart is not in it, I struggle to find topics and readership is half of what it used to be.  If I have a negat...