Thursday, July 1, 2021

SUMMER SULTRY LOOK

 Pandemic hair ... just everywhere with icky cotton candy ends




New hair stylist and now it is almost 100% white.  Long enough to tuck in a ball cap.  Looks good with both sides behind my ears.  





Spray tan!!!  A friend has a wedding to attend on Saturday so I accompanied her.  We went on Sunday at 11:00 am and by 5:00 pm I was as dark as if I'd spent a month on a tropical island.  I don't tan at all so I am loving the results.  I'm showering Monday afternoon which will cause it to face a little.  We are going again on Thursday and I'm hoping to go once a week for the rest of the summer.  No more neon WHITE legs for me!



Now I will see if I can replicate the hair blow dry.  And will also try curls.  Product product product!




2 comments:

  1. Love your new haircut! Let the experimenting with new products begin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a smaller brush and a small dryer. But curly looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

CAUTION - READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

This will be my last blog. My heart is not in it, I struggle to find topics and readership is half of what it used to be.  If I have a negat...